Friday, January 16, 2015
On 12:18 AM by Unknown No comments
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James R. Brandlin allowed the "Turn Up the Music" singer to remain free at least until upcoming hearing on March 20.
The decision was made after the judge found Chris left Los Angeles county without court's permission to perform in San Jose. Back in December, the 25-year-old singer was ordered not to leave Los Angeles county without permission. He also failed to complete community service on time.
Chris Brown -- Probation Revoked Over Shootings ... Probation Dept. Wants Singer Locked Up - Watch More Celebrity Videos or Subscribe
Chris' lawyer Mark Geragos said in court that James' office incorrectly informed the singer that he didn't need permission to go to his San Jose show. James accepted Mark's explanation but said Chris was responsible for following the terms of his probation. The judge added that Chris was supposed to complete 1,000 hours of community service by the end of January but still had 200 hours left.
James ordered probation officials to investigate if there were any issues involving Chris in a shooting incident during his show in San Jose which injured five people on Sunday, January 11.
The "Loyal" singer appeared in court with his mother and his girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slider
MusicView All
TechnologyView All
PicturesView All
GamesView All
Labels
Category
Ads
Text
Find Us On Facebook
Link List
Contact Form
Blogroll
Flickr Images
728x90 AdSpace
Label
FashionView All
Latest News
Popular Posts
-
Tumezoea kusikia wakati wa kufunga ndoa watu wakila kiapo kuwa watapendana hadi kifo kitakapowakuta, kia...
-
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her...
-
Miley Cyrus updated her Instagram with lots of photoshopped pictures. This time, Justin Bieber 's Calvin Kl...
-
Mr Blue aka Kabayser ameanzisha taasisi ya ‘Micharazo Foundation’ itakayoanza kupokea wasanii wapya na pia itakuwa sehemu ya kukuza vipaj...
-
Lil Wayne ni msanii wa Hiphop lakini aliwahi kujaribu kutoa album ya rock ambayo inaitwa Rebirth yenye hit singles kama Knock Out na Porm ...
-
Kikosi Kazi cha Polisi cha Kuzuia Dawa za Kulevya nchini kimemhoji kwa zaidi ya saa 10, msanii Agnes Gerald ‘Masogange’ kuhusiana na tuhum...
-
Will Smith , who is gearing up for his new film " Focus " with Margot Robbie , opens up about his experience in 25 y...
-
Richard Linklater's 12-year experiment " Boyhood " has garnered positive reviews from critics and it just added a famous name ...
-
Snoop Dogg has put a big fat target on a guy who's now being gay bashed, and the guy is now preparing a lawsuit against Mr. D. Cortez ...
-
Amber Rose was a guest on the Breakfast Club last week , and she threw some shade towards Tyga and Kylie Jenner, alluding that the two wer...
0 comments:
Post a Comment